12/10/2004

AAA-OK with me

Nasdaq Jones has been working for AAA the past 7 months in the e-Marketing department as a temp at their National Office. In other words, my job was so vacuous, that I've been getting paid to blog EXPEN$IVE™.

But I suppose all good things come to an end. Today is my last day.

So, who knows the fate of EXPEN$IVE™, certainly not I...because I'm not going to risk getting spyware on my home PC by visiting all of those pr0n sites to entertain folks here...the AAA I.T. department have their virus filters optimized to the max, & unfortunately my home copy of Norton's doesn't cut it...

It's been grand, the party is certainly not over...with plans to visit Amsterdam & London in the next few weeks, I'll be looking for an internet cafe that will allow a denizen like me to blog for a few minutes, while I sip a hash milkshake with my gracious girlfriend....

<3,

Nasdaq Jones