9/09/2005

God, it's been great not blogging...

Just so you know, I have no goals in life to achieve anything...I can't even keep a commitment to myself to jot down senseless factoids on this blog thingy...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh its been so wonderful, not catering to messageboard nazis...not like anyone comes hurr' anymore...

anyways, i am in New York (again) ... . . . . sans Brooklyn. Never went to Cali...my black azz can't afford it. My friend, Jolynn, is moving back to Florida, just as I came up to work on finishing our album. Funny how we can never be in the same state...we're like the ghetto Postal Service....I really just miss posting hawt ladies here...so let me throw one up for old time sake.

fresh meat

I promise I'll try...to throw someting up err' once in a while